Broken Antler Fen The nights are colder now
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
pool greets her, returning the greeting in trigedasleng. it brings a small smile to the corners of the worlida's lips. the attempt is always appreciated by the eyjolfur girl. pool's purpose follows soon after: that she wishes to join roangeda. praimfaya's frostbound silver gaze slides over the woman in a quick assessment — mostly looking to make sure there are no visible signs of injuries or illness. the famine is sickness enough, praimfaya thinks. pool appears as most of them do: gaunt ( perhaps a bit more so than a pack wolf ) and hungry but otherwise healthy.

i am glad you have came to us, praimfaya tells her earnestly, though she keeps to herself that it comes as a bit unexpected. some surprises, praimfaya knows, can be extremely pleasant and she doesn't deny that roangeda could use pool. not to mention, praimfaya had already attempted to recruit her once. you are, of course, welcome. an offer made is one that still stands. praimfaya was a girl of her word, after all. we could always use another hunter and healer.

before i officially welcome you into roangeda, do you have any questions for me? praimfaya inquires, ready to answer them if there are.

nanowrimo: 206
Messages In This Thread
The nights are colder now - by Pool - November 05, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: The nights are colder now - by RIP Praimfaya - November 05, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: The nights are colder now - by Pool - November 07, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: The nights are colder now - by RIP Praimfaya - November 07, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: The nights are colder now - by Pool - November 07, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: The nights are colder now - by RIP Praimfaya - November 08, 2019, 04:06 AM
RE: The nights are colder now - by Pool - November 08, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: The nights are colder now - by RIP Praimfaya - November 09, 2019, 05:09 AM
RE: The nights are colder now - by Pool - November 16, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: The nights are colder now - by RIP Praimfaya - November 17, 2019, 04:35 AM