Broken Antler Fen The nights are colder now
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya notes that pool straightens beneath her gaze, though she does not see any signs of challenge in the display, proven as pool lowers herself in submission. an imperious lift of praimfaya's chin is given in acceptance — she would not ward away signs of submission. she may not yet hold the title of wanheda but she would one day; and regardless her place as worlida might have her beneath her klikalida in the ranks she was still a leader, albeit in training. they are the same as you'll find in any other pack, i am sure, praimfaya speaks. contribute. don't betray the pack or your kru. wanheda's word is law. she trails off here not thinking that it needs further explaining.

she expects everyone to be familiar with the basic laws of a pack and order within the hierarchy. we will always welcome hunters, warriors, medics, scouts... though she doesn't particularly see the use in the naturalist trade she wouldn't scoff at anyone who pursues it with honest passion. just contribute what you're skilled in. trades wasn't something that praimfaya intended to police. we have an enemy with the pack rusalka, and their leader she is still at large — for hunting isi. my klikalida, dacio, calls her blackhead but i do not know her actual name. though she is a crone she is sly and cunning. and not to be underestimated, praimfaya adds on silently.

praimfaya doubts that the rusalkan crone will show up at their borders but ...then again, she'd doubted the woman was telling the truth about verx and had been wrong. anything was possible, praimfaya supposes. if you patrol the borders, or venture out to hunt or scout keep a sharp eye out for her. a warning she passes along to each of her wolves. if you see her or a wolf you think might be her do not engage. let dacio and i know.

as for other packs: as far as i know we share this area with two others. but for now, that is all praimfaya gives pool. not out of distrust but because mochi doesn't want to assume anything because the thread with a potential alliance with moonspear is still on-going.

nanowrimo: 384
Messages In This Thread
The nights are colder now - by Pool - November 05, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: The nights are colder now - by RIP Praimfaya - November 05, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: The nights are colder now - by Pool - November 07, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: The nights are colder now - by RIP Praimfaya - November 07, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: The nights are colder now - by Pool - November 07, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: The nights are colder now - by RIP Praimfaya - November 08, 2019, 04:06 AM
RE: The nights are colder now - by Pool - November 08, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: The nights are colder now - by RIP Praimfaya - November 09, 2019, 05:09 AM
RE: The nights are colder now - by Pool - November 16, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: The nights are colder now - by RIP Praimfaya - November 17, 2019, 04:35 AM