Witch's Marsh just like a star across my sky
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Sarah was not admiring the view of the stars, but was scouting around Ibis's claim. She did not like it and it was not because her feet were constantly wet, but, while her body was still battling fiercely against the infection, she tended to tire easily and on few occasions had passed out, without noticing it. The she-wolf did not know the exact number of the times she awoke suddenly somewhere without any idea, how she had got to sleep in the first place, but, when one of those times were out of the sheer instinct of ridding airways of water that was seeping inside her nose, Sarah knew for sure - if she was to stay with Ibis, changing the location was an absolute must.

She had also wondered, who that "nice woman" the girl had mentioned was and, when she finally found someone else in this watery mess, she approached the stranger without hesitation. Her regal and stealthy entry was interrupted by a violent fit of coughing, therefore, when she had regained control over herself, she greeted the dark wolf much more humbly and politely than she would have, if being healthy. "Evening," she said. "You must be one of Ibis's comrades?" Doing a polite small-talk had never been Sarah's forte. It was way easier to simply attack suspicious strangers after the gruff greeting of "what the F are you doing here???"
Messages In This Thread
just like a star across my sky - by Bhediya - November 09, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: just like a star across my sky - by Sarah - November 10, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: just like a star across my sky - by Bhediya - November 10, 2019, 06:46 AM
RE: just like a star across my sky - by Sarah - November 10, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: just like a star across my sky - by Bhediya - November 10, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: just like a star across my sky - by Sarah - November 12, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: just like a star across my sky - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 05:49 PM