Witch's Marsh but at least i've got you in my head
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It was snowing. It was snowing! Thin flakes mixed with the ground fog creeping up to the marsh from the south; but it was there, and Ibis stared at the open expanse in awe of it. She was enthralled, enchanted. Even though the marsh wasn't the most ideal of places she was eager to see the change take place as winter took over. It would be another few weeks before winter properly hit - this was a very early snow, she realized - but it was a hint at what was to come. Ibis couldn't have been happier!

Or, so she thought, until she remembered -- Okeanos. And she thought of the shallow ponds across the marsh and how dangerous they might become in the cold. The conversation with Sarah was weighing on her mind now; she had thought there would be more time to consider their options. The good mood brought on by the snowfall was promptly discarded, melting away, and she began to saunter through the marsh on a patrol -- but paused, seeing Bhediya a little ways off, basking in the pale light.

Bhediya! She called as she closed the distance, and as she came up alongside the woman she reclined to her haunches, watching the snow a little bit longer. Isn't it so pretty? I love snow! How childish, how innocent, how stupid.
Messages In This Thread
but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Kukulkan - November 12, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - December 01, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2019, 05:30 PM