Emberwood We could be men with ven
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ye've got a knack fer bringin' like minds t'gether, the man said with his brogue, sounding very foreign but very fancy all at the same time; probably because Ibis had not heard many creatures speak with accents or anything in her short life. His voice reminded her of Okeanos' (but maybe that was just because of her missing him); they weren't entirely alike except that their voices had a shared masculine twang, and it was just as likely Ibis had begun maturing in to the type of lady that would start taking notice of these masculine traits. Beyond the boy's voice, he had a confident and playful affect, serving to charm the proverbial pants off of her. If only everyone she met was so open, so charming, and so lovely to interact with! Thankfully everyone she had squished together so far seemed to be getting along.

Hearing about the north made her want to go travelling immediately. To see the many days of sunlight, or even to trace the stars during such an extended night; and the lights? She wasn't sure what he meant by lights, and imagined the twinkling of the Firefly Glen, but painted with an array of colors, and was awed by the images dancing in her mind. I would love to see that. Maybe one day I'll get up there—but, ah, if its really so cold, I don't think I would fare well! Her face was briefly, emphatically, crest-fallen. Her little body wasn't good for much: she could be swift but not strong, and was properly suited to summertime when living was much easier.
Messages In This Thread
We could be men with ven - by Pygmalion - November 13, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Pygmalion - November 14, 2019, 09:44 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Pygmalion - November 14, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Pygmalion - November 16, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 17, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Pygmalion - November 23, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: We could be men with ven - by Pygmalion - November 25, 2019, 11:19 PM