Haunted Wood my boyfriend saved me
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Joining 
ahaha ;) idk how this will go but I'm eager to find out

He had made it a rule to stay as far away from other wolves as possible. That fight at the coast reminded him just how much he had hated his kind. Weeks of his life were wasted healing those wounds. He was lucky it had been summer at the time, otherwise finding those herbs would have been a struggle. That was the beauty of warmer months, it supported a nomadic lifestyle. And there lies his problem. The weather had gone against his wishes. There was no way he could go through winter alone.

And that's why he is here, standing just inches away from a pungent border. There was something fowl about these woods but Cupid dismissed it for the time being. He only needed a place to stay during the winter. Once spring came he would be gone. Cupid took a deep breath and sent out a call.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Cameo because she's in the time-out pit xD
A call was sent for @Vengeance or @Alison to answer. 
It vibrated off the walls of the pit. Her dungeon. She wanted to leave to see who called from their borders, but she was still far too incapable. 

Her head throbbed and swelled, she could smell blood in her nose half the time but nothing ever came from it. Walking was hard, so she couldn't pace. Let alone scrambling out; which she could do pretty easily if she didn't have this head trauma.

Someone should really answer the door though.
"They really should," She mused.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A call rang out in the woods, summoning the Warlord and General to come and greet whomever was brave enough to come knocking on their entrance. Rising from his den, the man stepped down and began his journey to the borders, his leg feeling much better than it had been previously - he was even walking without a limp today as he wandered in close to where the call had come from.

Ruby eyes furrowed as he spotted a familiar face at the border. "You." The word was harsh, as if he himself was beating at the air verbally. This was the same individual he had found at the borders of Rusalka earlier. "So we meet again. What do you want this time."
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Of all the wolves he expects to see he is not one of them. His breath gets caught in his throat as watches that familiar form cut through the trees. What the hell was he doing all the way out here? Cupid swore the coast was miles away. But his reason for being here wasn’t important, it was the mere fact that he was here— and an alpha no less! His scent was spread throughout these borders.

Not another fight. Rather a home—well— that was his intentions at first. Now he was rethinking that decision. Working for the man that drove him away from society did not sound pleasing. Still it was either this or going through the cold alone.

Cupid's lids slid over his eyes in a defeated sort of way. It's almost winter. I think you can take a guess.