Sun Mote Copse Departure to destruction.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Towhee's words were kind and did offer some comfort, but they couldn't bring Sugar back, nor could they make her feel any better about being insufficient for the children she already had brought into the world. Not having more children was something she could probably make peace with, in spite of the fact that it was a decision driven by the limitations of her age, which was something more difficult to accept. Not being enough for those she already had, though, was the worst of all. She couldn't make her unborn children suffer, and being old and weak was her burden now to bear. But how it affected those she had left to her was just awful.

It took her a bit, but eventually she calmed enough to be able to carry a conversation again, though she didn't really have much to say. -"It just sucks to sit around and be able to do nothing,"- she said, knowing there wasn't anything Towhee could really do about it, but wanting to vent, -"If we did have more, I'd have to just pass them off to whoever wanted to raise them. I just don't have the energy or the strength anymore, much as I wish I did. Much as I try to. It's just... I dunno, I guess I've used it all up. I guess you only get so much of it in a lifetime, and I probably wasted mine fighting all those fucking bears."-

Messages In This Thread
Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 04, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 20, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 21, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 21, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - January 07, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - January 07, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 10:20 PM