Stone Circle it's because he was lying in front of the heater
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
Easy is here to see the fambam
Easy could hardly contain her excitement. After hearing about where her siblings were, she'd taken a moment to collect herself before heading away from the borders to hunt. It hadn't been very successful, but she returned whatever she could catch to the caches in the Emberwood, and then sought out @Cerulean and @Bhediya to let them know her plans. It should take no more than a week and some change to go and fetch Valiant and return him to his father at Easthollow. She would be back directly.

Heart soaring, she hied herself off to Easthollow, where she sang a glad song of greeting at the borders. She was hoping for all of her present family -- @Sunny and @Dawn and @Minnow and @Steph -- but would be glad to see @Valette as well.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Being so new to the pack, it struck Sunny as odd that someone called for him in particular hence how as he strode to answer it he was already assuming to meet another unfamiliar but known face and add it to his growing list of friends and family. As he approached the borders and spotted the she wolf he recognized the family resemblance through his own fur and coloring and felt his heart quicken, a lump in his throat choking him as he panicked and faltered mouth open and unsure what to say other than an uncertain and wary "Hello?"
Birdcatcher: 4/10

571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
It was not long before her brother arrived, looking and smelling a little worse for wear. But he was alive, and as far as she was concerned, the rest could be remedied. She danced in place and then set off to meet him, figuring a few feet further wouldn't hurt anything. But then he greeted her, and she faltered at the tone of his voice, and looked a little closer at the expression on his face.

"I'm sorry I lost track of you," she said, mistaking his panic for worry about his son and anger at her for losing him. "But I know where Valiant is, and I'm going to go get him and bring him here. He's safe, okay? With Sunspot. And I just left him there so I could keep looking for you and Dawn."
JoiMorningbreeze!
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Before he knew it she had greeted him in a rush of words and seemed to completely be unaware that he had no idea about who she was or what she was talking about. Valiant? Someone he knew clearly and should be worried about. Sunspot? He had no idea who that was either. Dawn was his littermate, Minnow his daughter. Akuti was his mother and Grayday his deceased father. "Yeah uh" he faltered and paused studying her, seeing the concern and lack of...lack of sadness and forced himself to talk more clearing his throat "Yeah. Thank you! I'm glad he's okay. I hit my head and things have been a little weird but Valette got me help" he said trying to avoid too many specifics just to see if he could avoid the big bomb of his lack of memory. It was so much relief to have a normal interaction void of sadness and pity and concern for his health. He knew how wrong he was for doing this but he promised to correct it the next time he saw her.

571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy's ears slicked back in confusion at the apparently lack of reaction. He seemed... not quite right. But He smelled as though he was getting over an illness, and perhaps he'd had similar troubles as Wintersbane had when he hit his head. But he seemed glad to have Valiant coming back to him, and Easy decided that if Sunny needed help, he would say so.

Her tail wagged, and she paced forward to finally close the distance, attempting to push her nose into the plush fur of his cheek.

"I've been really, really worried about you," she told him with feeling. "I'm living at the Emberwood right now -- my mother, Bhediya is there. I'm going to stay there with her for a while to try and get to know her again. But as soon as I get back with Valiant, you can visit any time. And I'll come by to visit you, okay?"

She searched his eyes for a moment, uncertain. "I'm glad you're here, Sunny."
JoiMorningbreeze!
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It would not be pinpointed but at the moment that she said Bhediya was her mother he softened and a wave of regret washed over him so strongly that he recognized her as his sister as he once had "Easy I'm sorry!" he blurted out his eyes watering even though he was already struggling to grasp onto the ideas that had formed from the brief recognition "i...mean for the trouble, I appreciate you bringing Valiant. Tell him I am glad he's alright" he cleared his throat glancing away his eyes a little glazed as the last bit of recognition faded away leaving him feeling less numb and more hollow than before though one thing remained clear "I'm glad you're my sister" he said in a gentler tone.

571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy couldn't understand what Sunny was sorry for — she had been the one to lose track of them, and the one to dump Valiant at Round Valley to regain her freedom. Sure, she'd done it in part so that she could search more easily, but her main reason was that she'd been in no state to look after the kid, emotionally or otherwise.

"You don't have to be sorry," she said firmly, giving him a fussy, maternal kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry, okay? But if you need to hear it, here: I forgive you. There's nothing I won't forgive you for, Sunny. You're my blood, and you've always been there for me when I needed you." When he could be. She didn't expect him to always be at her beck and call.

With that, she gave him one last smile and turned to trot away. "Don't go disappearing again, alright? I'll be back soon with your boy."
JoiMorningbreeze!
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He stared searchingly into her eyes, trying to figure out whether or not she knew something was up. She seemed to be just as clueless as ever and he felt a wave of relief though it still bothered him that he was lying about his memory being gone. He didn't even remember what he had apologized for but as she forgave him and said that he had always been there he found that he wanted to keep it that way. "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, I promise. I'll see you when you get back, stay safe" the words were spoken warmly and filled with genuine affection.