Emberwood my father wasn't around; i swear that i'll be around for you
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
He opted for rest, which was probably for the best. Hitting two packs in one go was a lot of work! He deserved a little vacation for all of his effort. Hearing this, Ibis was happy enough. Good. And when you're feeling up to it, maybe find Bhediya and see how she's feeling. Both of them were such avid scouts and they were a great asset to the pack, but they'd all need their rest. With the onset of winter and the strengthening snowfall it would be best to hide-out for longer periods, not fight against the elements. Ibis made a mental note to venture out on her own one of these days; it would be a nice break from the hustle of the forest, she thought.

As she granted him another few affectionate nudges and nips, a call came through the trees; unhindered by the sleet falling around them, it called for Ibis somewhere deeper in the woods—or that's what it sounded like from the trajectory of the wind. The girl sighs, a sharp cold breath emanating from her, as she looked up to the sky. Seemed like her work was never done. I'll talk to you later Awol. I hope you settle in well. And with that she pulled herself from his side and hastily pranced off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my father wasn't around; i swear that i'll be around for you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 07, 2019, 12:45 PM