Emberwood Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ohhh, just imagine how CUTE those kids were going to be! Little and white and fluffy like clouds, or maybe big like Pygmalion but with the curls of their mother? Would they be mottled like moth wings, or crisp and clean like light and shadow? Ibis was so lost in her imagination that she almost missed what Pyg was saying — cousins? Something about cousins? But neither Pygmalion or Bhediya had family here — !

OH.

It dawned on her; more like, it smacked her in the brain and made her dizzy on contact. This thought that maybe she'd have kids too, or something, and Any lad ye've got yer eye on? Suddenly she's blushing, so warm in the face that she feels the flood of endorphins and deep embarrassment in her belly, which was... New, and not entirely unpleasant.

Me? I - I... Well, pff, no. She shakes her head, but cannot help the smile that slips across her face; it isn't the usual strong grin she boasts, but something soft, shy, to be held close and hidden.
Messages In This Thread
Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Pygmalion - December 05, 2019, 10:08 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Pygmalion - December 05, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Pygmalion - December 05, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Pygmalion - December 07, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Pygmalion - December 13, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Pygmalion - December 19, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 23, 2019, 03:03 PM