Lake Rodney I’m still hanging here
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the stranger moves closer to her and though she tempers the bristle of guard hairs along her nape, she cannot help the imperious rise of her chin all the same. she wasn't bothered by proximity of others — couldn't afford to be with dacio or aleks typically looming at her side — but she was a capable fighter herself even if she had yet to actually earn her warrior specialty. though she values trades and their importance praimfaya is busy with delegations and lessons and war planning. trades will come in time, if she has time.

besides, she thinks as she notes the friendly wave of his tail. there was nothing in his demeanor nor her gut instinct that tells her to be overly aggressive with him. her ears cup forth at his question, frostbound gaze accented by the black streaks beneath each eye studying him with a coy tilt of her head and the soft designs of a smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

somehow, she doesn't think his version of 'traveler' quite matches up with her own. her unaccompanied travels were often quite close to home and when she did venture further either her sedas or sentes accompanied her. if there was one thing she'd learned about her position from blodreina before her death it was that kru protected their commander ( whether she likes them throwing themselves into danger for her or not ).

sometimes, the worlida replies honestly. my place though is with my kru. i don't travel like i once did. how many places had she drug blodreina to, forcing her hermit-esque mother out into the great, wide world? lake rodney was considered apart of her hunting grounds ( whether any of her neighbors agreed with that or not ) and she doesn't really consider surveying the territory on a regular basis as 'wandering'.
Messages In This Thread
I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 12, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by RIP Praimfaya - December 14, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 14, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by RIP Praimfaya - December 15, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 15, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by RIP Praimfaya - December 17, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 23, 2019, 08:48 PM