Firefly Glen i seen an emerald in the sky
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He has no idea of what distracted her or sparked that faraway look to come over her mismatched eyes, and assumed it was thanks the scene, or at the very least, something inspired by it. Almost he very keenly considered asking, but it did not seem to be the time nor place for it just then, even urged by the endless depths to his curiosity. After the words never ordered just right, he swallowed the notion entirely for the present, keen to take the pace she set; she seemed to have more to gain from it anyway.

Good, there's plenty of it around to see, he replied like it should match the knowing sway to his tail--but he largely spoke through the experiences of others when it came to lands much further than what neighbored his home. Some of his sisters were scouts, and Dirge was another he relied on for his maps of the worlds beyond his own. He knew it was certainly out there though. Wherever she went in this life, and maybe even in the ones after it, she would have something to see. You'll be busy for a long time with that goal, he supposed in the next breath to come. I've heard others call that wanderlust, he smirked a bit, sympathizing, though he was a homebody most days; his ventures never extended for long but it was another thing that he had seen in loved ones so he knew how to nurture it instead of fight against it in the long run.

Moonspear, the big mountain. Jarilo answered while he watched her for any sense of recollection or even interest if she may have it. You smell a bit like the Nightwalkers..? he returned, tilting his head because he was able to be mistaken. He was still testing the meaning of their packs' alliance himself, so came at the mention with no expectation. Regardless of her answer, or whatever affiliation she did have (better if they were allies, because he was more willing to share any information and time with them), he was happy to keep the conversation steering more towards the natural shows at hand so long as her interests seem to suggest. Once he got a good groove, he could easily prattle with facts about one of the subjects most near to him: the nature from which they had all sprung, and co-existed with too.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i seen an emerald in the sky - by RIP Polaris - December 13, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by Jarilo - December 14, 2019, 01:37 AM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by RIP Polaris - December 20, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by Jarilo - December 28, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by RIP Polaris - January 10, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by Jarilo - January 19, 2020, 02:34 AM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by RIP Polaris - May 11, 2020, 04:05 PM