Neverwinter Forest i’ll help your all
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
All Welcome 
NWF wolves plz

At the edge of the forest sat a boy with his bird, waiting... waiting. For days, weeks. Oh gods, had it been months?

Where was he? Where was that golden face that had grown all too familiar? Ah that face. Aside from his feathery companion it was the only thing that could bring him comfort. He was the only wolf that he truly felt safe around. Now he was gone.

This—this wasn't right! When he went somewhere, he'd usually come back within the same day. Well, the sun had rose and fell at least a dozen times since he'd left and there was still no sign oh him. Alarian where are you?

That night he sat by the borders of his new home (it really didn't feel like it), back straight and ears leaned forward. He'd come back someday, maybe tonight would be that time! Each time he heard the leaves rustle or the wind blow he'd shoot up with a smile and sink back down when he realized it was nothing.

Twig? he looked up at the branch where his little owl sat, Do you see him? Quiet hoots followed. Oh... guess not. Phillip slowly fell to the earth and rested his head on his paws.
Messages In This Thread
i’ll help your all - by Hyacinth - December 13, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: i’ll help your all - by Cam - December 13, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: i’ll help your all - by Hyacinth - December 13, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: i’ll help your all - by Cam - December 14, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: i’ll help your all - by Hyacinth - December 20, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: i’ll help your all - by Cam - December 23, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: i’ll help your all - by Hyacinth - December 29, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: i’ll help your all - by Cam - January 03, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: i’ll help your all - by Hyacinth - January 06, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: i’ll help your all - by Cam - January 12, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: i’ll help your all - by Hyacinth - January 18, 2020, 04:36 PM