Sawtooth Spire there's nothing like a sunset skyline to let you know you're almost home
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan was about to bust out that they were from the redhawks, but bat quickly responded before his dumbass had a chance to mess anything up... her answer was more accurate right now anyway. he shot a glare at his lover as she mentioned that shed looked after his ass plenty of times before. well at least he'd only drowned and come back to life once. she'd done it twice. oh well, anyway -- oh shit she was signing to him. 

tristan, he said out loud in response to the ugly ass wolf in front of him -- after bat had asked all her questions, anyway. which were quite a few. 

-you wanna go with this bitch?? -- you can't tough it out til we get back to the caldera? raven's probably still there, i feel like she's gonna eat us.- he signed back, but he knew as she was dangling it in front of him that that was probably a bad idea. and there was no way in hell she'd make it. an audible sigh. -fine. but i don't like it.- he glanced back towards the weird wolf. i've got her, he confirmed with a dip of his head, and added, thanks. but he didn't mean it much.
Messages In This Thread