Moonspear i am too young to have these scars
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya, too caught up in her failure, does not see how this might benefit her. that just because one chapter closes does not mean that roangeda is lost to her forever. the truth is and was and always would be that she is, as she is, too young. this would give her chance to focus upon her training with dacio, and to, should they be accepted, learn from hydra and dirge as well. presently, however, all she can focus on is how she's failed roangeda. how she's failed blodreina who believed her capable when no one else did.

it does not take long for hydra to greet them; and along with her a black male with a rosé pink nose that praimfaya mistakes to be one of hydra's own. isi was the only of her bloodkru she'd seen the most recently after all. to bring the words forth makes it feel all the more real and for a moment, the would-be commander falters, voice failing to come forth with the soft breath that leaves her.

a commander admits her defeats.

roangeda has fallen, though it might come as no surprise at all. the words burn just as tears do at the back of her eyes as she stares into the face of her burden and her failures. despite this, she lifts her head, refusing to let the quiver of unshed tears and sting of failure beat her down to the ground. it would take it's toll, yes, but she has not survived all that tragedy that she has to let this be her undoing. we were hoping that you might take us in ...if you have the room to spare, of course. should hydra turn the trio away ...well praimfaya has no backup plan and is not sure what they'd do. she only knows that, somehow, they'll survive.
Messages In This Thread
i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 21, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 22, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 26, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 26, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 28, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 29, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 29, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 30, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - January 01, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - January 02, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - January 14, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 11:45 AM