Sun Mote Copse Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Figment winced at her reaction. Of course in trying not to hurt her, he ended up hurting her. His ears slipped back apologetically as he bit gently into his bottom lip. He didn't know what to do now. What could he say that wouldn't hurt her further? What could he say to let her know he wasn't trying to reject her? Except he was? Sort of? His insides twisted into tighter knots.

"I know, I just wanted to go talk to her about a job," he said, immediately feeling dumb at how he was explaining it like a college grad seeking employment (or maybe I just feel dumb for him because he's a wolf and that's not a thing for them), "Some work I can do for the pack. Y'know, to help out."

Fig didn't know if it would be enough to deter her from looking any closer at his rejection, but it was an honest enough answer. He truly did want to do some good for the pack and to earn his spot in their ranks so he wouldn't feel so out of place. The fact that it would help him avoid his mother and give him more time to sort out his feelings was merely a convenient bonus.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 02, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Figment - January 03, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 03:55 PM