Blacktail Deer Plateau curse the ground where you kneel
3 Posts
Ooc — marie
Joining 
A dull amber gaze scanned the flatlands that she had discovered. Oksana sighed, she wondered if there would be anything more in her life than just boring plains. This flat, boring landscape made her sick.

Then, she picked up the scent of territory markers. Dammit, she had trespassed. Although, joining a pack didn’t seem like a bad idea. She let out a long howl to let others know of her presence,

alright, let’s get this show on the road,
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
He was already on her trail. A trespasser. Rusalka's guard dog was hot on the woman's trail who had crossed their border. Quickly the man padded toward her, a stern, cold gaze on the horizon as he searched for the body of the one who caught his attention. Cutting through the snow as it whipped across the air, snaking in trails along the ground as the wind curled around his ankles. 

The gray figure finally appeared, blackened lips peeling back in a terrible grin as he continued to approach at a quickened pace, ready to thrust his fury onto the strange female, jaws stretching as they readied a strike - !

She howled. Asking for a meeting with the leader, with Aningan. A growl rippled within the air to finally announce his presence if she had not seen him already. For a moment he remained silent, one honey eye studying her features. She was plain-looking but clearly physically capable. Why do you call for our leader?
New Threads: closed
3 Posts
Ooc — marie
She huffed, being met with aggression. Typical, i find it necessary to join a pack in the dead of winter, i’m new to these lands and don’t want to get caught in a deep freeze. She mused, adjusting her stance into one of a show of dominance. She couldn’t look weak right now, this meeting could determine her fate.

Whether she live, or she die. She hoped she wouldn’t be attacked.

oh shit, i think i forgot to put joining on the opening post...
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
It's okay! his response is all the same lmfao

Despite his aggression, he listened. Carefully. Watching. Her dominant stance was not something he appreciated as his lips quivered with glinting daggers threatening to follow through with his previous desires. Instead, he shifted his own stance. Shoulders squaring, head rising to his full height as his tail stiffened behind him. A massive bulk of muscle who was clearly non too impressed with not only the trespassing but now a challenging stance from a loner to him. 

No, he did not hold a very high rank at all, and had lost his previous challenges to try and rise up above the rest - but he was still at a higher position than she was; and would remain as such should she join. What can you offer us? He would ask questions before Aningan would show up, or bring her to him for the second judgment - weed out the weak and useless.
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aningan was nearest to the territory’s heart when a loner voiced her request for a meeting, searching—for what, he could not remember, the thought lost to the wind. His former intentions abandoned, the Inuk turned on his heel and headed for the source of the summons.

When the young leader arrived, he found Rosencrantz to have already met the woman. As his gaze drifted between the both of them, he was quick to note the postures they both presented with—postures that normally would not have bothered the boy, as easygoing as he tended to be, yet something felt different now. Witnessing their displays of dominance, challenging one another, the bear felt a spark ignite beneath his breast—and that spark became a flame, became a wildfire. Aningan’s tail arched up over his croup and he shoved his ears forward, approaching the pair with an indescribable glint in his eyes; this is not something he was used to doing but the burning in his chest insisted it was right.

Inittik,” he ordered, the command in his tone feeling foreign on his tongue. Then, to the woman, he asked: “Who are you?” He set his sights on her, feeling confident in knowing that he was not alone, whilst she lacked that luxury.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
3 Posts
Ooc — marie
"i am fast, a good hunter. though, i am rubbish at hunting larger prey; i can learn, though," She spoke, then her eyes wandered over to the approaching male. He was huge, he asked Oksana who she was to which she responded with:

"oksana petrova, i am looking to join this pack," She stated, a determined look in her amber eyes. The males had adjusted themselves to more dominant poses, just like she had. This scared her because she was outnumbered, really outnumbered.
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
His gaze was harsh and cold. Scrutinizing her with a hard stare. Even if he had only one eye, half a face, that hole where the other eye would sit cast its own harsh, empty gaze within the hollow it lived. Before he could mull over her reply and give his own, Aningan's familiar voice ordered something and joined the meeting with the trespasser - who, to him, was now requesting to join after she was caught trespassing. 

His stance did not shift, he would remain stiff around the female, but instead, would take a few steps back to allow Aningan to take the stage. His posture was non-challenging to the Alpha, but held its own pride of its own. She sent out the call after trespassing. Before I could get to her his tone spoke without words. The two behemoths of men would now be her audience to join Rusalka, Rosencrantz as an acting second, the one who had found her first... he would remain quiet for the most part now. Having little to add now that Aningan had arrived.

Feel free to skip him! I will reply when I think it's appropriate for him to jump back in!
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aningan’s gaze flicked over to his packmate, watching him move back to grant the bear control over the encounter. He listened first to Rose, the truth to his words indisputable; given where they stood, within the realm of the plateau instead of the outskirts beyond its barrier, it was clear that the woman entered their land. He watched the other man for an additional moment or two, seeing if there was anything else he wished to say, before turning his attention to the female; the Inuk was not an aggressive being, generally speaking, but even he could be riled by the mere act of trespassing—this was his home, after all, containing those that he cared for and wished to protect.

Determination burned bright in the stranger’s gaze, although the male did not comment on it. “Why do you want to join?” he asked instead. “Why did you come into our home by yourself?” It felt like a slap to the face, finding another there that was not meant to be—and the other emotions that came along with it were foreign, indescribable by the young leader.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.