Emberwood It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Her response took him aback, and he held her gaze for a long moment, brow knitted in concern. Aye? he asked, voice low. He took a deep breath and forged on, looking ahead. It took several more paces before he found the words, and even then, he wasn't sure if they were right.

They needed to be right.

Bhediya isn't to be trusted, Pygmalion started, jaw clenched. I love her, but she. . . Well, she's still in love with a man from the past, aye? I dinna think she's in my corner at all—and I'm afraid she might turn on me, soon.

He shook his head, scoffing. The price ye pay for true love, he muttered, then looked at his sister. I ken ye two have become close. Just be wary of her, aye? She's no friend to you if she's stabbing me in the back. Sound enough reasoning. Panglosses needed to have each other's backs.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - December 29, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - December 29, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - December 29, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - December 29, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - January 02, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - January 04, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - January 06, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - January 18, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - January 18, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - January 18, 2020, 09:52 AM