Sun Mote Copse came whiffling through the tulgey wood
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Sugar didn't appear to be having the same struggle as he was, which was probably a good thing, but Figment was too twisted to recognize that. He was being touched by a girl, and he was... Well, flustered more than anything else. He did feel something, but he didn't know what he was supposed to feel, so he wasn't sure what he really was feeling. It just felt like it should be... something. He suddenly, desperately wanted to talk to his dad. But could he just up and leave in the middle of this... this... session??

After the fact, he would reassure himself that he'd stayed put because he'd had the good sense to know that it would've been awkward as hell for him to suddenly stand up and proclaimed he needed to go see his daddy. In the moment, though, he was actually too stricken to move a muscle. He swallowed thickly when she pronounced her task complete and turned to care for Nellie, murmuring what was meant to be a thanks but sounded more like a "thhhuh," and some hasty throat clearing.

Fortunately for Fig, an opportunity arose for me to quit torturing him so much when Sugar mentioned her travel plans. His ears perked with intrigue. "Are you really?" he asked, not meaning to interrupt but unable to help himself, "Raven is the best. You'll learn a lot from her, I'm sure." He faltered then because I'm apparently not that nice, "I mean, I'm sure you know a ton already, but she'll.. y'know... help..." He cleared his throat again. Maybe running off to find Phox actually had been the better idea.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Sugar Glider - January 06, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Nellie - January 06, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Figment - January 07, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Nellie - January 07, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Figment - January 07, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Nellie - January 07, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Figment - January 07, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Nellie - January 08, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Figment - January 11, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Nellie - January 12, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Figment - January 17, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Nellie - January 22, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Figment - January 26, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Nellie - January 30, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Figment - February 01, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Nellie - February 04, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Figment - February 06, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Nellie - February 07, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: came whiffling through the tulgey wood - by Figment - February 08, 2020, 03:33 PM