Alpine Lake so delicate by one's eye
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Her head swung around towards him, not looking at him so much as through him and somewhere a little off to the left by only a touch. It was haunting gaze but it was sharp enough like the rest of her senses, filed down to make a point. The questions made good on that, though she would not see the smirk that pulled at his lips.

"Why wouldn't I?" She did not smell of the wilderness in full, though nor would he. Then again, any time too long and too alone in the wilderness would rend them to naught, especially with the winter there to stay. But it wasn't the point he was seeking to make either, and he continued steadily: "There's still a pack nearby isn't there? At the other lake—I used to be acquainted with a couple of their scouts, one of which claimed he was the master extraordinaire of scouting."

He'd forgotten his name, but he hadn't forgotten the other. Ceara—he'd wondered what had become of her, or if she had gone back to her family in the end after all. No matter here and now, no telling whether or not this wolf was even apart of the same pack, either.
Messages In This Thread
so delicate by one's eye - by Dirge - January 08, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: so delicate by one's eye - by Fennec - January 09, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: so delicate by one's eye - by Dirge - January 13, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: so delicate by one's eye - by Fennec - January 16, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: so delicate by one's eye - by Dirge - January 22, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: so delicate by one's eye - by Fennec - January 23, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: so delicate by one's eye - by Dirge - February 02, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: so delicate by one's eye - by Fennec - February 03, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: so delicate by one's eye - by Dirge - March 19, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: so delicate by one's eye - by Fennec - April 01, 2020, 03:10 PM