Lone Star Mountain cause friend i’ll give you it all
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
He kept his dumbfounded gaze on the silver boy. Ever since he had offered his aid, Phillip had this attachment to him. A need for guidance, and that guidance was needed now. Zephyr would explain, he always did. But he said nothing, only stared ahead, straight through him and at the girl.

Phillip looked back at Lainie. For a split second he could see her twitch. She was a nice, beaming little thing just seconds before and now her voice shook. And it was all because of Zephyr, his friend. Sure he could be a bit scary at times, but nothing to shake in fear about. What had he done to her to warrant such a reaction? It was too late for smiles now, he was genuinely uncomfortable by the tension. Her statement didn't make things any better. Wait, he isn't-

Once again he was cut off by his friend, but the words were no longer cold and distant. They were loud, firey, frighting. The shriek has struck his skull and caused his brain to pulsate. Phillip lowered himself to the ground and whimpered, Zephyr please-

Something rushed passed him, a force so unexpected it caused him to loose balance. Phillip stumbled into the rain, Twig retreated from his shoulder. The boy hunched over himself, sputtered for a few moments, then turned back to the overhang. 

What he saw was horrifying. Zephyr was harming her (he couldn't be sure but it surely looked like it). He was attacking her, his own sister, family. Phillip couldn’t wrap his head around it. How was it that Zephyr wished to reunite with his brother, but lunged for Lainie with no mercy?

Minnow entered his thoughts for a moment. It was possible she was his kin in a past life. And whether that past life was real or not, he wished he could remember her so, so badly. If not for himself, for her. He didn't want to hurt her. And that was why Phillip was so horrified with the fact Zephyr had laid a paw on someone he knew was his family.

Please stop, he cried, Zephyr stop. Stop! Phillip could not stand idly by any longer. He rushed forward and attempted to grab onto the boy's tail.
Messages In This Thread
cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 09, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 10, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 10, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 10, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 10, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 11, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 11, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 11, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 11, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 11, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 11, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 11, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 13, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 22, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 22, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 22, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 22, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - February 24, 2020, 11:52 AM