Moonspear so if you meet me, have some courtesy
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya is quiet; contemplative as hydra speaks, answering her questions and offering explanation where praimfaya has inquired. hydra goes on to explain that in moonspear she doesn't tolerate 'bastards' — cubs born out of wedlock. this was an interesting concept to praimfaya. her own parents were mated ( although not when she was conceived ) but during the fairly nonexistent times praimfaya had considered cubs during her brief reign of roangeda she hadn't ever expected those who sought her permission to be mates. does moonspear have many mated pairs? praimfaya asks next, curious if that was the reason for hydra's harsh outlook on non-mated pairs having cubs or not.

twenty-two months. though it confirms what praimfaya has suspected she feels a rush of relief all the same. 'heat' was not something she would have to worry about for another year yet. that's strange, she remarks at the information that males could breed earlier than females; were she a bit wiser to how pregnancy happened praimfaya would've commented that it was likely because a woman's body did all the work. in her ignorance, however, it goes unknown and thus unspoken.

understandable, praimfaya murmurs in conclusion to hydra's will to lay down the law. if they directly disobey you then consequences must be dealt. in moonspear's world hydra was the commander and as praimfaya knows to be: the will of the commander is law and mercy could be easily exploited. that is very fortunate. pri murmurs in agreement. the famine was hard on everyone, praimfaya knows from her own experience trying to navigate roangeda thru it.
Messages In This Thread
so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - January 23, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 23, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 01, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 23, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 26, 2020, 11:35 AM