Totoka River with every breath you take, my heart grows weak
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Mei joins them, and as they settle down Ying begins the conversation. Huā nods at her first statement. "我也很高兴." She sighs dreamily. At her next comment, Huā's cackle breaks the cool air, echoing over the shore. That was her way of agreeing- yeah, those kids were weird. A product of their weird culture which somehow thought that children had authority over full-fledged adults. 

Mei comments something, which Huā first finds irrelevant- but as her head turns to look, she realizes it's the dot she saw on the horizon before. A little island out there. She squints, realizing there was something of a hill- or was it a mountain? And distant trees, and a glowing little smudge of purple. It was a whole place of its own, secluded and cut off from the mainland by water. She wondered if anyone lived there. Voicing her thoughts immediately, "我想知道那里是否有狼..." Her voice trailing off as she eyes it.
Messages In This Thread
with every breath you take, my heart grows weak - by Huā - January 15, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: with every breath you take, my heart grows weak - by Huā - January 20, 2020, 09:52 PM