Moonspear strayed above the highway aisle
All Welcome  January 16, 2020, 06:42 AM
Isilmë
Moonspear
Xi
/
that morning is the first she wakes feeling good. physically, her pelt remains patched and threadbare, her endurance shot and wiry muscles not capable of the same strength they had been. but, despite the slate-grey of the sky and the cold that settles close to her skin, there is a lightness to her step as she descends the mountains, aiming for the verdant foothills.

she slips into the trees, morning fog just beginning to dissipate. above, patches of it still cling to the mountainside, like errant clouds stuck fast. a cardinal calls, shrill and distinctive, and isi sets her nose to the earth in search of a scent, or a companion.
January 16, 2020, 06:43 PM
Desdemona
Moonspear
Eta

The days felt easier, for she had passed the crazed warmth, and felt her cold self come forth to conquer with the thanks of the Queen. Though she still kept away from the other territories, however it did not matter as it rarely came to be for the dame to leave Moonspear, for her days came to patrol and guard, and leave rare for pleasure. With a more confidence, she came farther from the rest, unknowingly descend down with another alongst the way.

A ghostly figure, she thought as it brought a concern forward and a near hostile take. Though it was recognized, and her fury within calmed down realizing who it was, as it was not many carried a pale coat. She knew not of name, only that the other had joined as of recent- but that was all Desdemona had known. Her jaded eyes watched the young one, open in the area, but yet to announce her presence.
January 22, 2020, 06:37 PM
Isilmë
Moonspear
Xi
the woman does not go long unnoticed; dark against the snows. for a moment, the stranger radiates something approaching hostility. quickly does the girl falter, lead lowered in line with her chest, tail slung neutrally. "I am a friend," she promises, falling motionless then. to move too quickly would be to invite hostility from the wrong kind of wolf. 

she understands, though. she is newly reacquainted to the mountain, and has isolated herself to the higher reaches, most of in the vicinity of Dragomir, since. those close to the border, thin and worn as she is, she could just as easily appear to be a loner.
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
Desdemona
Moonspear
Eta

The other noticed, an announced she was that of a friend. A packmate, but a young one, "I am Desdemona." Per politeness, she introduced herself to the unknown pale wolf, knowing they would be more acquaintanced going forward in Moonspear, "what are you doing out here?" However, it was a shame that the dark spider wasn't particulary used to friendliness, and asked in a cold tone to what the other was doing so far away from the dens.
6 hours ago
Isilmë
Moonspear
Xi
an introduction comes, she relaxes and shifts her stance back toward neutrality. "I am Isilme," comes her reply. the woman asks, perhaps rightly, what exactly she's doing down here. a fair enough question, she decides, and so answers, "I wanted to explore-meet more packmates." she eyes the woman once more; desdemona appears fearsome, a fighter, perhaps, or a hunter. "find a sparring partner, perhaps. I haven't practiced in a long time." she admits; since her conversation with Hydra it had been weighing on her.