Moonspear strayed above the highway aisle
All Welcome  January 16, 2020, 06:42 AM
Isilmë
Moonspear
PPC
/
that morning is the first she wakes feeling good. physically, her pelt remains patched and threadbare, her endurance shot and wiry muscles not capable of the same strength they had been. but, despite the slate-grey of the sky and the cold that settles close to her skin, there is a lightness to her step as she descends the mountains, aiming for the verdant foothills.

she slips into the trees, morning fog just beginning to dissipate. above, patches of it still cling to the mountainside, like errant clouds stuck fast. a cardinal calls, shrill and distinctive, and isi sets her nose to the earth in search of a scent, or a companion.
January 16, 2020, 06:43 PM
Desdemona
Moonspear
Mu


The days felt easier, for she had passed the crazed warmth, and felt her cold self come forth to conquer with the thanks of the Queen. Though she still kept away from the other territories, however it did not matter as it rarely came to be for the dame to leave Moonspear, for her days came to patrol and guard, and leave rare for pleasure. With a more confidence, she came farther from the rest, unknowingly descend down with another alongst the way.

A ghostly figure, she thought as it brought a concern forward and a near hostile take. Though it was recognized, and her fury within calmed down realizing who it was, as it was not many carried a pale coat. She knew not of name, only that the other had joined as of recent- but that was all Desdemona had known. Her jaded eyes watched the young one, open in the area, but yet to announce her presence.
January 22, 2020, 06:37 PM
Isilmë
Moonspear
PPC
the woman does not go long unnoticed; dark against the snows. for a moment, the stranger radiates something approaching hostility. quickly does the girl falter, lead lowered in line with her chest, tail slung neutrally. "I am a friend," she promises, falling motionless then. to move too quickly would be to invite hostility from the wrong kind of wolf. 

she understands, though. she is newly reacquainted to the mountain, and has isolated herself to the higher reaches, most of in the vicinity of Dragomir, since. those close to the border, thin and worn as she is, she could just as easily appear to be a loner.
January 23, 2020, 07:06 PM
Desdemona
Moonspear
Mu


The other noticed, an announced she was that of a friend. A packmate, but a young one, "I am Desdemona." Per politeness, she introduced herself to the unknown pale wolf, knowing they would be more acquaintanced going forward in Moonspear, "what are you doing out here?" However, it was a shame that the dark spider wasn't particulary used to friendliness, and asked in a cold tone to what the other was doing so far away from the dens.
January 24, 2020, 03:42 AM
Isilmë
Moonspear
PPC
an introduction comes, she relaxes and shifts her stance back toward neutrality. "I am Isilme," comes her reply. the woman asks, perhaps rightly, what exactly she's doing down here. a fair enough question, she decides, and so answers, "I wanted to explore-meet more packmates." she eyes the woman once more; desdemona appears fearsome, a fighter, perhaps, or a hunter. "find a sparring partner, perhaps. I haven't practiced in a long time." she admits; since her conversation with Hydra it had been weighing on her.
January 25, 2020, 10:02 PM
Desdemona
Moonspear
Mu


"I understand," she nodded, as she has been doing the same. Exploring, meeting more packmates, trying to be more introduced to Moonspear. She wasn't the most sociable, or well-versed wolf around, so she made due on the little interactions during her daily routines. She had met quite a few which resulted in patrols, hunts and spars, and Isilme was the same.

"If you wish so, I can offer myself." Desdemona also desired that, as she slowly improved over time. Not too many spars came her way, nor' fights due to the peaceful nature Morningside and Moonspear has been, but it's not an excuse to remain still or rust.
January 30, 2020, 04:26 PM
Isilmë
Moonspear
PPC
her auds flick forward, clearly interested in the woman's offer. "I'd like that," she agrees, shifting after a moment into a stance more fitting the start of a sparring bout. she does not move to start immediately, instead admitting, "to be honest, I never got the chance to learn all that much, either," but she's prepared the give this her all, and with a shift of her stance motions to the woman that she's ready.
February 01, 2020, 07:39 PM
Desdemona
Moonspear
Mu


roll for winner?

Desdemona nodded, and went low to the ground. She remembered her spar with @Hydra, and tried to mimick what she had seen; low to the ground, head going futher to cover the neck, tail underlying her special parts, and to find a center of balance. Cautious, her eyes focused toward the figure, watching for movement, and gave a flick of her ears, indicating she should take the first move. Though a flicker of memory her jaded eyes gave way to movement.. She'll test that later.

"Ready?"
February 02, 2020, 03:19 AM
Isilmë
Moonspear
PPC
the woman shifts, and after a moment, Isi moves to try and replicate her stance. it takes her a moment, but she does not miss the small movement that gives her the first move. when she's ready, she looks toward the woman once more, dipping her muzzle quickly at the question. she shifts, beginning to half circle the woman, still trying to remain low to the ground, as she seems to. she is unsure of where to start, and so darts for the woman's scruff in a snap decision, jaws agape as she reaches to seize it.
February 05, 2020, 07:13 PM
Desdemona
Moonspear
Mu


Desdemona watched her opponent circle, and kept a focus upon her; watching for the strike. Hydra's teaching had been remembered, to watch the eyes, and watch to where she would go. The other kept low but she knew, she knew where the other would strike and saw it once they darted for her. She was not a fool, this time she knew what could be. An attack to the scruff would be in vain.

A step of the foot, a simple twist of her body, she let the other gnaw at the air as the spider whirled around to attempt the same movement she did. Though perhaps as she was older, and slightly larger, her strength would be greatened as Desdemona hoped to grab, and let the other bow down to the floor in defeat. A hope to win, as an excited glint glowed within her jaded eyes.
February 12, 2020, 11:56 AM
Isilmë
Moonspear
PPC
fangs meet air, and her momentum carries her ever forward even as her partner's fangs snag in her scruff. instinctively, she wrenches wildly away, kicking off against the snow-covered ground in an attempt to free herself. she bolts backward, then, head low as she swings her muzzle side-to-side, entirely unwilling to submit so early in their spar. her father would be disappointed, surely.
February 13, 2020, 08:07 PM
Desdemona
Moonspear
Mu


assuming desde still has her and she is just thrashing!
let me know if needs to be changed!

"Do you yield?" The other was like a wild deer, whom tried to escape from her grasp but only led to Desdemona to strengthen her jaw, and put pressure downwards. Isilme rattled back and forth, head downward shaking with an unwilling. It wouldn't matter however, if the spider held her strength and kept the pressure to try and make the pale girl press to the floor.