Alpine Lake you're following a lead that came from a bird.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig shrugged humbly at her comment, smiling. He might've made a that's me! joke, except he wasn't exactly short and he'd never really considered himself to be sweet (though he totally is).

He glanced upstream again thoughtfully as she replied, his tail wagging a bit to show his amusement at her confession. Fig didn't judge her for her navigational skills (or lack thereof). He certainly didn't have very much of his own to go off of. "It's moving quickly," he answered, turning his gaze down at the water that rushed by, "Faster than it was a mile or so that way. I think I can hear it too."

He paused, lifting his chin to try and listen. They weren't quite near enough for him to be too confident in his ascertion, so he shrugged once again and looked at his packmate. "Wanna go check it out?" he asked hopefully.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're following a lead that came from a bird. - by Maia - February 09, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: you're following a lead that came from a bird. - by Figment - February 27, 2020, 02:16 PM