Alpine Lake you're following a lead that came from a bird.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Part of him had hoped she would say no. He hadn't really come out of his melancholy enough for this much socializing, in spite of the invitation he'd given. Of course, she didn't reject him though. He hadn't really expected her to. After all, waterfalls were way interesting. He couldn't fault her for wanting to check it out.

So, Fig took a deep breath and put on a smile. His troubles could wait for another day. He quirked a brow, holding back his opinion of the idea of riding down even the littlest of waterfalls. "No one really taught me," he commented as he began to walk, leading the way upstream, "I just... I dunno, I just noticed it at some point." He really couldn't explain it any better than that.

"What was that you said before," he asked then, peering curiously over at her, "About a river spirit?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're following a lead that came from a bird. - by Maia - February 09, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: you're following a lead that came from a bird. - by Figment - March 18, 2020, 05:45 PM