Alpine Lake you're following a lead that came from a bird.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
It seemed his inability to tell good jokes would be a disadvantage. He didn't really believe they were going to be spending time with any spirits, so he didn't mind too much. Besides, as he laughed softly in response to Maia's commentary, he didn't think they would be in too much trouble anyway.

"Yeah, I don't know much about them but I feel like I might be okay with you on my team," he answered with a wag of his tail, artfully navigating the terrain as it grew rockier, more fractured from what had likely been decades of pressure from the swiftly flowing river. "If worse comes to worse, I'll find a stick to trip over," he added with a smile, then paused, "I hope I won't have to fall into the river, though. D'you think they'd help me back out if I did it to make them happy?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're following a lead that came from a bird. - by Maia - February 09, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: you're following a lead that came from a bird. - by Figment - April 18, 2020, 07:28 PM