Neverwinter Forest i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
He fell silent as Mal spoke, stared at him with wide, glistening eyes. And when he finished, Cupid's head fell downward. Then he started to laugh softly. He was so oblivious to this situation. Cupid envies him, but pities him even more. How would he act knowing that a one night stand had just tied them together in the worst way possible? That his life may change forever? Cupid's stomach tied in knots. This was all his fault. He was not only tearing himself down, but an innocent man as well.

That's not what I meant. he murmured, much softer than before. Mal, I think- He didn't know what to say. The plants, the food, none of that mattered anymore. All he could think of was this unknown future. And Cupid sat there wondering if he even share it. He figured Mal didn't expect a child to come out of their last encounter— neither of them did. Cupid thought nothing of it until he returned to the vale, and the truth had been consuming him ever since. Mal didn't deserve it, he never asked for any of this. But maybe it would be more unfair if he didn't know. Besides, he wasn't the one who was carrying the child. He wasn't the one who would have to care for this child for the rest of his life. He wasn't the one that would have to deal with the regret and the sadness and the self hatred. That was all on Cupid.

-I know I'm pregnant Mal. With your kid.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 05:02 PM