Phoenix Maplewood There are like magnets in his hair that attract planes
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Visiting? Did she think Arbiter a fool to believe that right off the bat? The fact she was even here was a point towards disbelieving what this Uriel woman was saying. Generally if someone had been run off from a territory, they weren't too keen on coming back. Better to not trust and be prepared than to be caught off-guard by believing a lie. The promise of her being here only temporarily did not cause the pale devil to relax a single iota.

Arbiter's words continued to be edged, but then again, weren't they always? Then I hope wherever you're trying to claim next isn't wedged against the territories of neighbors. She let a brief pause sit there then continued, You do realize there was a famine here recently? I don't think any of us will be too happy about some unknown upstart showing up suddenly between them, threatening their returning resources. The only acceptable answer to why this wolf had thought it was a good idea was ignorance. To choose to try to settle there with that knowledge was beyond foolish. I am Arbiter, of Legion.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: There are like magnets in his hair that attract planes - by Arbiter - February 01, 2020, 04:30 PM