Whitefish River Then I said, "I gotta go - I gotta be in Monticello."
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
For @Hua - I hope this tag works XD Take place a day after her thread with Kalika

The spirit and her albino companion spent the night near the river, the rushing of the water; calming and serene. She had reaped a poor, unsuspecting victim just before the sun went to slumber and the two travelers had feasted 'pon its body. They returned its remains to the earth, thanking it for what it had offered them both. The fae then curled her lithe body 'round her friend in a ditch of grass and they rested till early aurora.

With the gentlest of touches did she wake her feathered marrer, who opened his eyes to look upon her form yet again. She smiled at him. 'Suppose we better get going. She mused, rising delicately 'pon her petite paws. The sunlight streamed 'ver her features, the cold glow creating a halo of light. Loinner hopped 'pon her back, stretching his body. His wings appeared hers, and - in that moment - one might've mistaken her for an angel.
Messages In This Thread
Then I said, "I gotta go - I gotta be in Monticello." - by Lumiya - January 27, 2020, 04:47 PM