Blacktail Deer Plateau blue and brown jansport, tired of public transport
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
During the last few weeks he had thought of a lot of things regarding children. However, whether he wanted them in the first place had never crossed his mind. Maybe that was dor a reason, because when the woman asked the question his brain went haywire.

This was his mistake and he couldn't erase it just like that. But that wasn't true was it? There was a multitude of ways he could solve this problem, all ending with blood. But he wouldn't be able to bring himself to do any of these things, right? Maybe he did.

As a child he always dreamed of being happy and that dream has never faded. Freedom gave him a sliver of happiness. Freedom to go wherever he wanted to go, do what he wanted to do, be who he wanted to be. Who he really was. Cupid is not a parent. Cupid is not a mother. Cupid is not a woman. But with a baby, the world would pin these labels onto him. And the worst part is he wouldn't be able to get rid of them. As long as a child fed from his belly, he'd always be seen as a woman.

Say you don't want this baby, Cupid. Stop this before it's too late.

Yes. His answer shocked him at first, then angered him. That anger turned to sadness and that sadness was concealed by reluctant acceptance. He wanted to be happy, but he'd be a fool to believe he'd be truly happy one day. Misery was inevitable. He'd rather deal with it now while he's prepared.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Clementine - January 29, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Clementine - January 31, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Erzulie - January 31, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 31, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: blue and brown jansport, tired of public transport - by Cupid - February 11, 2020, 08:54 PM