Neverwinter Forest he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Come to think of it, he's never seen a deer. He's seen birds and hares and mice; all the small stuff. Nothing with horns or hooves. Nothing that required multiple wolves to take it down. He imagined it as this monsterous thing. Maybe not seeing it was for the best.

An overwhelming sense of pressure weighed down in his chest when Mal waited for him to take the lead. This was going to be a disaster; he'd go the wrong way or trip over himself. Phillip swallowed nervously and slowly moved forward.

For awhile he couldn't smell anything. He thought that he may have missed some scent or took a wrong term. Phillip would periodically look back at Mal, take a deep breath, and move on. He had little faith in himself, but he knew he had to try.

I smell something, he whispered in disbelief. There was another mouse somewhere around here. Phillip kept his body low to the floor and crept forward.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed - by Hyacinth - March 08, 2020, 12:14 PM