Mount Apikuni Mermaids and Crabmen
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
So they were expecting a litter. It changed things a little, but the feeling lingered. Rather than trusting the pack, or at least informing them of their plans, the two thought nothing of those who relied off of their leader and left without a word. Though she could not blame them for putting their puppies first, the feeling lingered. They abandoned them, and the little trust she had for them was gone. Please don't apologize, this isn't your fault, you did the right thing.

Remaining in her spot as he approached, she had no reason for now to distrust the pale man. Slowly but surely, she would accept him to come closer.

With a soft shake of her head, she turned down his offer. Your offer is kind, but it would be too soon to be packmates to those who had already caused such a rift. Under any other circumstance it would have been a blessing to join. But how could she be certain that Kavik and Grezig wouldn't do the same again? There would be no trust gained if it wasn't given. I wish them well.

With that said, she let the man digest her decision, maybe even rebuttal if he thought it was necessary. I will still keep my eyes and ears open for your lost ones, my promise still stands. It was hers to keep after all, it would not die with Uaine but she would keep it until fulfilled.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Mermaids and Crabmen - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Artyom - February 24, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Artyom - February 24, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Artyom - February 24, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Artyom - February 24, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Artyom - February 26, 2020, 03:58 AM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Reiko - February 26, 2020, 11:21 AM