Emberwood What Do We Do Now?
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh. While Ibis buried herself in the woman's thick coat, Reiko leaned her head on the small woman in return, almost as if exhausted and the tiny once Archdruid was the only thing keeping her on her toes. It wasn't the best news, but it wasn't the worst either. She still had some who were around, she wasn't forgotten and left behind to fend for herself. There were others.

We aren't alone and that's what matters. She reassured, both for herself and Ibis. Kukulkan wasn't someone she had much time with, he was as much of a stranger as many other of the once Uaine wolves who called this forest home - but he was someone who stuck around, and that meant more than anything right now. I'm not certain, I wish I knew more of the others. Maybe I can scout around and see who might be lingering, but away. And this was not an excuse to tie the threads with Vespera, Tobias, Sativa and Artyome all together without mucking with the timeline. 

The woods aren't protected anymore, can you remain by Kukulkan's side in the meantime?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 11:57 AM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 04:55 PM