Blacktail Deer Plateau i need you right here by my side
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
His eyes were glued onto the nursing whelp. And as he watched he thought of how strange it was to be in this position. Months ago he would never suspect this, weeks ago he despised it, and now--now.. he didn't know how he felt. Fear was one thing. He was scared of what the future may hold, but he was determined to make it bright for this boy. Whatever he needed to do to insure that would be done, because he cared for this little thing. Cupid let out a thin chuckle before resting his head on the earth.

Quick, unwelcome footsteps immediately awoke him. He already knew who it was before he appeared. He had forgotten about him—the one-eyed man. When he stepped in front of the entrance, Cupid protectively curled around his son and snarled.

No. He's going to kill me. His heart hammered against his chest. The snarl slowly faded into a distressed frown. I'm gonna die. The thought didn't give him the joy or relief it had before. It bought panic. He couldn't die, not now. Caerus needed him now. He couldn't abandon him like his own parents had.

Whatever fire or hatred that lit his eyes were gone now, replaced with sorrow and fear. Please. He curled around the pup as tightly as he could. I know what I did was fucking stupid. I payed for that. He briefly glanced at the dead pups around him before looking up at the giant again. I'll never do that shit again. I'll change for my son. Please, just give me another chance.
Messages In This Thread
i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 05, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Caerus - March 07, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Aningan - March 07, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 09:30 PM