Hoshor Plains Perfect Scene of Suspense
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Of course Ira was right. She had put herself again in a situation that could have gone sour, it just simply worked out for her for the best this time. As Ira continued to explain, Reiko searched and racked her brain to try and put things into words without rambling on for days about what had happened. 

Life worthwhile somewhere else, those were the words. As if she had found a new pack and decided they were better, that her loyalty was fickle and easily changed just for some sweet empty promises. Then again, she did find Ibis and her pack, stayed there for a while and thought maybe she could feel like home among them like she did with Kaistleoki. I tried. 

With a deep breath filling her lungs, she spoke softly and as level toned as possible despite the swirling emotions and thoughts that clouded her mind. I didn't leave on my own volition. We can speak of it on more one on one if you wish. Refusing to cast a glance over at the group behind her, she didn't want to draw too much attention to her story. She had kept it to herself for so long. While looking for Kaistleoki again, I found Ibis and her pack instead and chose to try and make that my new home, but the pack disbanded. Many of our packmates vanished - some abandoned them. Kavik and Grezig, did the others too?

Not wanting to cause a rift between any lingering ties, she kept that little bit to herself. It was she who seemed to have a problem with Kavik, the one who chose to take up after Ibis and then abandon them all without a word. I thought of Kaistleoki every day. The final words stumbled out loosely, softer than the previous words, mumbled as she choked back the wave of emotions and grief.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Reiko - March 07, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Ira - March 09, 2020, 07:03 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Vespera - March 09, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Reiko - March 10, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Ira - March 16, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Reiko - March 16, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Ira - March 18, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Ira - March 19, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Perfect Scene of Suspense - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 03:09 PM