Stone Circle I will find any way to your wild heart
do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God
75 Posts
Ooc —
She really hadn't gone far at all -- not that Kaito had expected anything different, after Valette had told him as much, but by her age he'd already been... well, everywhere, since as far as he knew their ages were largely the same. Arlette's ignorance to the Wilds excited him more than anything, because just think about it: if she had only been in Easthollow, there weren't many places he could take her here to impress her at all (and really, she'd been the one to impress him with every new sight so far). But he had the okay from her mother to "take her out" (and take that as you will), and that meant he had the world to impress her with -- a world that, between the two of them, had long only belonged to him.

If she didn't say no, anyway.

"I've gotta make a trip down South to collect some things, and I thought it might be nice if, y'know... if you came along with me. It's, uh... safer to travel in pairs, anyway, and I thought y'might like to learn how to carry dried herbs over long distances, since that's what I'll be getting," he drew his paw over the ground, "plus, I, uh... I'd like to spend more time with you." Somewhere not Easthollow. "And if it's anything, I um, I asked your mum, and she's cool if you came."
Messages In This Thread
I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 17, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 18, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 26, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 30, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 01, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 02, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 06, 2020, 05:30 AM