Stone Circle I will find any way to your wild heart
do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God
75 Posts
Ooc —
I didn't proof read any of this, hopefully it all makes sense hahaha

Yeah, really! he insisted, for he'd meant every word, and it was about time he start owning up and acting on these things that were really quite good -- like wanting to know her, wanting to be her friend -- in light of Greyback's misgivings, with the hope that he might prove him wrong. But oh - wait - that wasn't what she was talking about. His ears grew warm, he simply kept smiling, and nodded on, Yeah, I asked her the other day, and I told her it'd be a longer trip, five days, give or take. She's down for us to go, as long as you're cool with the idea, too.

Which she definitely was, alright! The way she looked up at him through those soft eyes of hers, sometimes like the sunset, sometimes like roses, today like the sweetest of the summer berries. His heart fluttered in his chest, and he recouperated with a laugh. Kaito could see her excitement eeking through the shyness she hid behind... gosh, she was beautiful.

How d'you feel if we leave tomorrow, then? Just before dawn. That'll give us a good day's worth of travel. And we can tell your mom now -- er, would that be weird? He doubled back, with a side glance, and a chuckle -- well, I mean we, as in, you, or me, or both of us, y'know, whatever's probably better, I mean I guess you'd know better.
Messages In This Thread
I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 17, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 18, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 26, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 30, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 01, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 02, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 06, 2020, 05:30 AM