Hoshor Plains I've got a hundred thrown out speeches
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The man slows with her, and as they both come to a halt she hears his voice clearly over the subduing din of the wind; her own heart feels as if it is thundering in her breast but not even that tumult can content with his clear voice, masculine and deep and somehow intriguing to her ears. She wants to drift closer to him but holds that impulse at bay - concern flitting across her features briefly as she doesn't know where the impulse comes from. It is not yet her season; but her body is preparing and while Ibis remains ignorant to the coming change within her, this alteration which will transform her from girl to woman, she knows something is off.

Still, she cannot deny the company. He is rugged, handsome, and older - reminding her in the same breath of her father and brother, which makes her belly flutter. I -- yes, I came here with Reiko, she murmurs breathlessly. I would love the company. Perhaps -- she takes another breath, feeling her pulse steady as she begins to stride again, inviting him alongside with subtle cues. -- perhaps you can tell me about Kaistleoki. I know your leader, ah... Ira, we were friends before she joined. I do not know much about this place, though.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a hundred thrown out speeches - by Howl - March 23, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: I've got a hundred thrown out speeches - by Howl - March 30, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: I've got a hundred thrown out speeches - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 02, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: I've got a hundred thrown out speeches - by Howl - April 03, 2020, 03:05 PM