Whitebark Stream It's deciding where to die and deciding where to fight
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
He blubbered and begged and tried to explain, and she stood and watched him in cold silence, keeping her tail above her back and her posture tall and dominant. His self-hatred, or whatever it was, disgusted her… not least of all because it reminded her of herself not so long ago. She, too, had abandoned her children, back at Rusalka. And not just her own pups, but Illidan, too. Yet, she pushed all that down and hid it away deep inside herself. This wasn’t about her right now. Kavik needed to pay for what he had done. She waited until he was done groveling, and then stared him down for a moment.

She waddled toward him with as much dignity as her pregnant body would allow, until her nose was nearly touching his. She continued to stare at him. Finally, she spoke, and her voice was deadly and quiet. “Listen to me very carefully, you piece of filth. Fuck. You. She fell silent again for a few moments, breathing harshly through her nose, but remaining calm. “Were I not so heavily pregnant, you would feel my wrath through fangs and claws and I would spill your blood on the snow.” She said all this with deadly calm, though her voice shook slightly, betraying her inner rage. “You deserve nothing from me ever again and these children are mine and mine alone. Your role in all this is nothing but the member that hangs between your legs, and you are lucky I have not bitten it off and fed it to you.”

Another moment of silence passed, and then she turned away from him and waddled away. Her voice now was indifferent, as if she were speaking to the dirt beneath her paws. “Whether you are allowed to return is not up to me. Goodbye, Kavik.”

And then she was gone, disappearing through the trees back to her den, to lie down and sleep for an eternity, or at least until her children were ready to be born.

@Artyom
Messages In This Thread