Noctisardor Bypass To the meaning of life
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
So this wasn't going to be a simple to solve thing. She did have patience about some things -- her own children had taught her some  But she would watch and see if anything she happened to say struck a chord. I made this pack to give everyone opportunities. I'm sure you can find one that will fit you. Even if he seemed even more meek than Spook, which was certainly saying something. So she wasn't going to go chucking him onto the front lines. That would be both useless and needlessly cruel. 

So what would be a good solution to this puzzle? Something that would make sense for him. I know you've ventured farther than my own children. Do you want to adventure more, or are you here to stay? She'd already mentioned him to Jomyo, but eh.. She could confirm first on her own. And she felt like adding on for good measure: You are not alone here. If in the end there are no ideas you like that I suggest, perhaps another might have something that agrees.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - March 20, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Ashlar - March 20, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - March 21, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Ashlar - April 17, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - April 17, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Ashlar - May 01, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - May 08, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Ashlar - May 14, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - May 31, 2020, 06:17 PM