Haunted Wood Enough is enough.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
She had enough of the foolish girl's incompetence and the dark woman went to seek out @Valour immediately to discuss what he planned to do about it. Two pups in total had gone missing due to their mothers neglegence and she wanted to snatch the remaining two from her but refrained from doing so until the other issues were dealt with.
”Common” "Spanish"
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Of course he had heard about the missing pups. Their mother had failed to watch them and they had wandered away from Serem, snatched or lost to Nightwalkers for the time being. To Valour this was a form of the world punishing them for what Vengeance had done. Serem's call altered his course and he walked toward her, spotting her and giving a nod in greeting "Serem. What can I do for you?" he asked seeing as the howl had been for him specifically.

Sorry my mobile muse is slacking bad
3/10 mastery
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Her call was answered promptly and she looked upon the one wolf. "Do you still have the desire to lead?" She questioned him. "This pack is falling apart. There is no order anymore and I feel Hela is not fit to lead us." She didn't want to be harsh on the female but it was the truth and anyone could see it.
”Common” "Spanish"
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Before he even came to a stop she started right in with the heavy questions and he felt his heart sink. At the same time it began to race, the offer before him one he had begun to think was a far goal to reach. One he'd given up on because the rank was taken by Hela and he didn't want to fight her himself, he couldn't bring himself to do so without good reason. The ones presented to him were good enough that he was left without any way to defend Hela. Where was she? He had come back to the woods working hard from day one, he deserved it. "I do" he said the wheels turning inside his head "You want me to take over?" he asked her struggling not to sound surprised. Serem hadn't ever liked him much because of his past reckless behaviors but this was the most blatant sign of trust he'd ever been shown. "I won't kill her" he said after a brief pause, stated firmly as he dropped his gaze to the ground "I can do it I just don't want to. Unless she gives me no other choice" he left the words at that, knowing Serem would understand. He had killed before, he had killed right in front of the medic upon her command. He knew he was capable of it but that one time had caused such strong mixed emotions that he saw killing as a last case scenario.
3/10 mastery
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He expressed his desire was still there to lead and the woman was content. When he asked if she wanted him to take over and she gave a swift nod. "Yes I do. If you don't feel you can I will and you can take my rank but someone else needs to lead and put things back into some sort of order." She listened on and he stated he wouldn't kill hela and she understood. "I understand." She said simply. "With the remaining pups that the woman has left I may move to my den seeing that she has shown she can't handle it."
”Common” "Spanish"
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He exhaled slowly as she confirmed it was what she wanted. It was somehow the most exciting news he'd ever received while also being the most daunting. When she said she could do it herself his eyes shot up burning with sudden indignation "I'll try first" he didn't mean for it to come out as harsh in tone as it had so he dropped his gaze and wagged his tail apologetically "Your job as a mother to your kids and to the others is more important right now" he tried to make up for it respectfully but with the weight of being the new Warlord on his shoulders he was quick to excuse himself, suggesting they call a meeting with the pack soon and heading off tail high and waving with excitement.
3/10 mastery