Blackfoot Forest come be the new string on my broken guitar
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Well, color Evien confused. The boy looked between the two larger wolves, green eyes still narrowed and body still tense. Upon closer inspection, the blood on Fields was not his own, but instead just clinging to golden fur, and it did not even belong to a wolf at all. There was no injury to be found, but something was still wrong. Evien had just judged incorrectly.

Cheeks growing rouge and hands shoved into his pockets, Evie was the picture of sheepish. Apparently, he'd been wrong, driven by emotion and overreaction. "Um... I'd like to apologize," he began, turning his attention to the ashen woman. Logically, she would be able to take him down swiftly, for Evie was skinny and didn't have the muscle built up like most in Ursus. If he were honest with himself, he had no business trying to fight like that. "I may have misread the situation." And may have wrecked their fun. 

Oops.
Messages In This Thread
come be the new string on my broken guitar - by Hathor - March 24, 2020, 08:27 AM
RE: come be the new string on my broken guitar - by Evien - March 31, 2020, 11:19 AM