Northstar Vale The light on the dark side of me
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

Her body quaked as the smallest of breezed sent a shiver down her spine, that was the wind that did that right? The young flower remained standing, despite how her legs wanted to collapse. This was difficult, having to ignore a feeling that wanted to threaten her with a fire she never experienced before. Was it like this for everyone? 

She fell back into the memory she chose earlier, the one where she imagined that the wind was her mother's tongue caressing her fur in relaxing strokes. It was calming, it felt nice but the memory did not remain when his scent came without rhyme or reason. Her nostrils flared as she turned around, she was not thinking. Pale lashes fluttered, pink champagne eyes opened as she gave her friend a rather shy smile. Had she not wanted him to find her, he was the only one that seemed to understand that she never wanted to be alone. 

He asked what was wrong and she shook her head, keeping her tail down rather than swaying in a friendly banner-like fashion. "Yuu.. I" Her voice cut off as she realized she had began to close the distance between them, how had that happened? "Oh.."
Messages In This Thread
The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 26, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 08:43 PM