Northstar Vale The light on the dark side of me
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

She heard her name and it caused her to give a soft cooing sound in response, it was such a rich sound coming from him. She continued to let her delicate paws eat up the distance between them, she had not even thought about what this could mean or what this would do. Only when her name came out with more of a stern quality did she register something could be wrong, when he took a few ridges steps away from her. She had never seen him react that way to her. 

His eyes dropped, dropped from hers. He was looking at the ground, did he not want to look at her? She finally halted her movements, allowing his words to register in her mind. "But you are here, i am safe around you." She spoke softly, her voice taking a silk-like quality. Then she stated the truth because she knew this. "You have never looked at me in that way, no matter how badly i have wanted you to." What was she saying, why was she saying these things? Her heart picked up as she own gaze dropped. She shook her head from side to side, no, she had to say something else. There was no way that actually came out of her mouth, no, she had to have said that in her head.
Messages In This Thread
The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 26, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 08:43 PM