Northstar Vale The light on the dark side of me
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

Her name came more sharply, his height always towering over her seemed more so in her sorrow. That’s not what I meant but wasn't it? She was a silly girl, a child with one sided feeling for more than one wolf. Then more words registered and all she could do is stare at him, the puzzle pieces were finally being placed against those they belonged with. She meant more to him than than? She shook her head, no, she was hearing things, the things she wanted him to say.

She was a strong and intelligent healer, nah, that was not right. She was weak, of mind and of body. Smart, ha, then why was she so stupid at this? She had not noticed that he was stepping closer even though her eyes were fixated on him, this.. wait.. what? Her eyes refocused as she heard his words, they finally clicked in her no so intelligent mind. He cared for her, he care for her? She simply stared, trying to form the words she wanted to say but they were as slow as molasses at the bottom of a jar.

"Yuudai.. I.." She swallowed, trying to clear the thickness that coated her tongue. Why couldn't she speak, why was this the time her mouth decided to not work.
Messages In This Thread
The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 26, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: The light on the dark side of me - by Hiromi - March 28, 2020, 08:43 PM