Bearclaw Valley wounds inflicted by reason
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Working all day would do that to a guy, causing even the most energetic and healthy wolves to turn into a bedraggled mess. And that wasn't Evien - the boy was certainly not the most healthy of wolves, and he had been through the wringer today. Ursus was definitely tougher to handle than he thought it would be, but he wasn't one to back down from a challenge.

This little snowflake of a wolf was actually the closest build to himself he'd seen since he got there. Small, slight, dainty, almost. Only, this one was far cuter than he could ever hope to be. Ico. A wispy name for a wisp of a boy. 

"I'm Evien. Evie, if you'd rather call me that," he greeted, his tail wagging at a slow pace at his hocks. "Everyone is... bloody, but healing. They'll be alright, if they don't jump back into a fight again." He sighed, closing green eyes for just a moment before he turned his attention back to the other boy. "I wanted to apologize for earlier. I must've sounded like a real asshole, telling you to stay out of my way like that. It was nothing against you at all, just... I didn't know how serious things were yet and I was worried for everyone's safety, and I couldn't afford to be distracted." Evien gestured with his head for the little wolf to enter the den. "You can come in whenever you like."
Messages In This Thread
wounds inflicted by reason - by Ico - March 30, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: wounds inflicted by reason - by Evien - March 30, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: wounds inflicted by reason - by Ico - March 31, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: wounds inflicted by reason - by Evien - April 03, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: wounds inflicted by reason - by Ico - April 03, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: wounds inflicted by reason - by Evien - April 03, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: wounds inflicted by reason - by Ico - April 05, 2020, 05:52 AM
RE: wounds inflicted by reason - by Evien - April 13, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: wounds inflicted by reason - by Ico - April 18, 2020, 05:24 AM
RE: wounds inflicted by reason - by Evien - May 17, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: wounds inflicted by reason - by Ico - May 21, 2020, 11:42 AM