Wapun Meadow I of the storm
185 Posts
Ooc —
"I just took a run."

The five words that forced a snort out of the young man's maw as he glared at the other. "You expect me to believe you ran all the way here just... because? Just for a stroll?" He clicked his tongue and shook his head. "Honestly, I should have known you Nightwalkers would always come back. You can't stand letting your precious pawns slip away, huh?" He stopped dead in his tracks behind the other, staring at the back of Valours head with a calculated glare that did little to shield his boiling anger.

And as the other stepped closer the boy took a step back, hesitant at letting the other anywhere near him. He wasn't going to let Valor have his way with him, to touch him and defile him. No. Never again would he let anyone take advantage of him. "You need to leave. My pack knows of your kind, they won't be pleased to have your stench around our land."

And then came the news that tumbled out of his past friend's jaws. Vengeance was dead? The tyrant had fell? Clay continued to stare at the other, his olive-green gaze searching Valours face for any sort of hint that might give way to his true intentions. The boys ears were pulled back, and he hesitantly looked away from him to blink; Signs that the Easthollian read as deceitful and had no choice but to chalk them up as such.

"You're a shit liar," Clay spat back. "I won't go back with you." He was angry at Valour. Angry that the boy had betrayed him, angry that he had tracked him down, angry that he was still doing the warlord's bidding. And now he was with Hela. 'Together. Leading' he said. Whatever that meant. Truth was Clay was more hurt about that then anything else. He wanted to have the boy's attention. Not Hela.

"Our friendship wasn't fake. I—" he paused, searching for the words deep within his brain. He couldn't admit he had feelings for the handsome male. Valour couldn't know. He probably would think Clay was weird for such a thing. Unnatural. "I liked you. But you betrayed that when you stood by. When you stayed for Vengeance and didn't follow me out. You stayed Valour!" His voice was rising now, almost on the edge of screaming. "You CHOSE NIGHTWALKERS OVER ME!"
Messages In This Thread
I of the storm - by Valour - March 31, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - March 31, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - March 31, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 01, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 02, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 02, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 04, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 07, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 08, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 09, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 11, 2020, 02:41 PM