Sun Mote Copse Maybe we can make a deal, maybe together we can get somewhere
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Niamh's pregnancy had been a very different experience for Figment than Towhee's. Which, I mean, obviously it was going to be. Towhee hadn't been aware of hers until one of her turds had suddenly sprouted limbs and started squeaking. But the unexpectedness of it didn't mean there hadn't been a pregnancy for the yearling to have witness. And it didn't mean he wasn'table to garner an appreciation for just how vastly different each woman's pregnancy could be. 

I started this post like forty-five minutes and can't remember where I was going with that.

Anyway.

It had been very strange for him to see Niamh through all of this. Watching her stomach slowly expand, knowing he had siblings in there that were causing it with their own growth, knowing that one day soon they would explode out of her. When he really let himself think about it, he was utterly horrified by the idea. Fortunately, he'd been able to discipline his mind to stay away from thoughts like that. That was, up until the day Niamh gave birth. That made it a whole lot harder to not think about her giving birth.

When Fig had stopped by and seen all the... tension-riddled... whatever... going on, he had wisely dropped the rabbit he had caught for his family somewhere nearby and headed out. He hadn't known at that point that Niamh was actually going to give birth shortly, but he'd gone ahead and resolved to just steer clear until she did, even if it took a few more days. Weeks. Months. Whatever. That all looked like a mess.

When Bronco's call came, though, Fig had eagerly answered. Whatever awkwardness and anxiety he'd felt leading up to the arrival of his siblings disappeared in the moment he heard the announcement, so he arrived on the scene with only a big smile and a happily wagging tail. "Bronco! Everything okay?" he asked as he stepped up to his stepbrother, peeking towards the mouth of the den while still respectfully keeping his distance.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread