Moonspear burn it up or just chop it down
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Never say never, he wanted to tell him, but it was too grim. He knew all too well how easily family was capable of turning on one another. ‌If not for himself personally, then he had seen the beginning and end of what had given him the opportunity to rise up. He did not think or dwell upon such things, however, at least not often. If he had, perhaps he would have found a tear in the lining of his own tapestry and pulled at the threads there only to see that they too were truly apart of the one he had begun to unravel and mend here.

Instead it was a placating smile that came across his face.

“I‌ wouldn’t think you capable of such, nor they either.”

At least, he certainly hoped not. As grim and cruel as this event had been, Dirge hoped it would be the sort of thing that would steer his children clear of such folly. No matter how necessary it was—he wanted them to see that they had options that were more than just fight or flee. If anything, he truly believed the hurt in Hydra would dissuade them for quite a time. Anything else he would revisit when the time came, if it ever did.

“But even then, I don’t always expect you to agree with them. You may now, but every day you and your siblings are changing. You’re no longer simply just our children here, but fully apart of our pack. Your contributions are more than just showing what you have been taught; they are your actions too.‌‌ Those things will determine what others think of you and where you stand among us. Remember that.”
Messages In This Thread
burn it up or just chop it down - by Dirge - April 04, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: burn it up or just chop it down - by Dirge - April 08, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: burn it up or just chop it down - by Dirge - April 22, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: burn it up or just chop it down - by Dirge - April 30, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: burn it up or just chop it down - by Dirge - May 14, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: burn it up or just chop it down - by Dirge - May 22, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: burn it up or just chop it down - by Dirge - May 27, 2020, 06:21 AM